- Category: News News
7th Annual UU Summer Family Camp
New Dates: August 25 – 27
Please note that the dates for camp have changed from August 18-20, 2017 to August 25-27, 2017.
Fun for people of all ages
What to expect at Family Camp
- A wonderful intergenerational weekend of camping and hanging out • Make new friends - build community together
- Fun, music, games, FOOD!, swim, sing, worship, dance • Lots of activity (or not ) options for all ages – we go with the flow and weather
- Run by participants - coordinated by all – pitching in with meals and clean up
- Low cost
- Beautiful historic UU Camp Hnausa has a lodge with large kitchen, dining hall, massive deck, bathrooms and with lake front camping
- Only 30 minutes north of Gimli Manitoba
- Please complete your registration by the end of June
- Download the Registration Form (Word file) or the Registration form (PDF file)
What happens at Family Camp?
Here is our usual schedule of activities:
5-7:30PM Arrive and set up camp
8PM Welcome & group activity
9:30 Campfire Worship
10 -11 Bonfire sing along Midnight – all quiet
7AM Coffee on 8:00 – 9:30 Breakfast buffet
10 – Noon Activities 12:30-1:30 Group Lunch
2 – 4 PM Activities 5 – 6:30 Supper
7:30 -8:30 Coffee House event 9:30 Informal worship
10 – 11 Bonfire Midnight – all quiet
7AM Early coffee on
8:30 – 9:30 Breakfast buffet 10 -11AM Sunday Service
12:00 – 1PM Lunch – leftovers 1:30 -3:00 Clean up and packing up
NEW: Registration form to help us keep track – we need your details Payment by end of June please
Check out the Summer Camp Mail Folder (at church), or download the Registration Form (Word file).
How much does it cost?
- Weekend family rate $80
- Weekend individual rate $35
- Day trip on Saturday $15 per person - or $30 for family (covers lunch, dinner and snacks)
Come for the weekend or come for a day trip on Saturday.
Come and have fun and make new friends of all ages!