Log In Help
- Last Updated: 21 April 2016 21 April 2016
Request a Log In ID and Password
If you have never set up a log in ID and password to log in to the members area of the site, please contact our Webmaster, Karin Carlson, and she will create a new account for you. Please note that she can't see what password you choose, she can only assign you a new one. If you ever forget your login ID or your password, please follow the steps below.
Retrieve Your User ID and/or Your Password
Having trouble logging in? Before you email the Webmaster, please note that she can't see what password you choose, the system hides it; she can only assign you a new one. So if you contact her asking "What is my password?" she really can't tell you, because she doesn't know. The best thing to do is to use the built-in password and user ID request links:
- Ask the website to email you your information:
- Type your email in the field provided (the one you used when you requested a password), type the Captcha text, and then click the "Submit" button. Your information will be emailed to you.
Change Your Password
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Log in here. (The log in page is available under the Members menu item.)
- In the main menu, click Members, Edit Your Member Profile.
- Make your desired changes, and then click the Save button (bottom right).