First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg
Welcome to our site - we are glad you are here! Ours is a vibrant, intentionally-inclusive community that welcomes you regardless of your gender identity, economic circumstance, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, or national origin.
Sunday services are held year-round at 10:30 a.m., followed by refreshments and conversation. We have a dynamic program of Religious Exploration for children and youth, and child care is available. Information about getting here: Get here! Map, parking, transit, and bike information.
We welcome you, and look forward to sharing the adventure that is life and the spiritual journey. Feel free to Contact Us with questions or for further information.
June 4, 2017
9:30 a.m. Service at Memorial Park: Celebrating with Pride
**Note new time this year: 9:30 a.m.**
Join Rev. Nicoline Guerrier and Andrea James, DRE for the annual, informal, Pride service at Memorial Park, open to people of all faith backgrounds.
10:30 a.m. Service at First UU Church of Winnipeg: The Gap
How wide is the gap between the values we declare and how we put them into practice? How can we apply our principles to narrow this gap? Join us for lively discussions!
We Welcome Our New Minister, Meghann Robern, MDiv
The First Unitarian Univeralist Church of Winnipeg is pleased to announce that Meghann Robern, MDiv, has accepted the calling to be our minister by a unanimous vote.
We are excited to start this venture with Meghann and her family in August 2017.
Doors Open Winnipeg
Our church is included in the annual event Doors Open Winnipeg. Over 85 buildings in Winnipeg with historical, architectural, and cultural significance open their doors to the public at various locations throughout Winnipeg.
When: The event is all weekend, May 27 and May 28. Our church is featured Saturday, May 27, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This event is free!
Please go to doorsopen.ca for more information, or see our featured page: http://www.doorsopenwinnipeg.ca/building/first-unitarian-universalist-church-of-winnipeg/
7th Annual UU Summer Family Camp
August 18 -20, 2017
Fun for people of all ages
What to expect at Family Camp
- A wonderful intergenerational weekend of camping and hanging out • Make new friends - build community together
- Fun, music, games, FOOD!, swim, sing, worship, dance • Lots of activity (or not ) options for all ages – we go with the flow and weather
- Run by participants - coordinated by all – pitching in with meals and clean up
- Low cost
- Beautiful historic UU Camp Hnausa has a lodge with large kitchen, dining hall, massive deck, bathrooms and with lake front camping
- Only 30 minutes north of Gimli Manitoba
- Please complete your registration by the end of June
- Download the Registration Form (Word file) or the Registration form (PDF file)